Thursday, February 5, 2009

Tape





I just want you to know, I’m no longer the person I was when writing my first post. At that time, I was totally unaware of how painfully annoying the wrong tape dispenser can be, how hard bubble-wrap is to find in bulk, and how wonderful something called GorillaTape could be.
 
So next time you’re about to pack your entire post-college life into a box, and you’re looking at the TapeGun2000 and thinking hmm, that's just a bit much, don’t ya think, and perhaps snicker under your breath as you imagine the dumb butt who will be drawn in by the steel-tipped tape blade and snazzy comfort grip handle. Well, don't be fooled. You will need this. And I don't mean junior-high-whiny-voice need, I mean more-than-want definite need. Or borrow my tape gun I eventually went back to purchase three minor tape dispenser cuts later.



No comments: